- This event has passed.
Youth debate: The European feeling in France
May 24 - 18:30 - 20:00
In the frame of our campaign IdentifyEUrope, the European Student Think Tank is taking you to the French National Assembly for our Youth Debate on the European feeling in France with French MP Constance Le Grip.
On May 24th, you will discuss in French the relationship between French and European identity in the context of rising nationalism while a president claiming to be Europhile has been elected.
Registration mandatory. Event limited to 30 participants. For any question, please contact our Director of Communication Moïra Tourneur at email@example.com.
The European Student Think Tank would like to thank MP Constance Le Grip for supporting our organization in making this event possible.
Thank you to our media partners: MAES and AEAP.
This event is a citizens’ consultation for Europe officially recognised by the French General Secretariat for Citizens’ Consultations.
- Constance Le Grip, French MP for the Hauts-de-Seine, Vice-president of the Commission for cultural affairs
- Christine Revault d’Allonnes-Bonneofy, MEP for France
- Thierry Chopin, Head of Research, Robert Schuman Foundation
- Théo Verdier, Communication officer, European Movement – France
- Moïra Tourneur, Director of Communication, European Student Think Tank
- Introduction (5 mn)
- Can the French develop a European feeling? (35 mn)
- Constance Le Grip – How could a European feeling be fostered at the French level?
- Christine Revault d’Allonnes-Bonnefoy – How could a European feeling be fostered at the European level?
- Thierry Chopin – What could be a European identity?
- Théo Verdier – Incubate the European citizen
- Debate with the participants (50 mn)