Submit a Paper EPR Vol 2.2
Have you written a paper of high academic quality which you would like to see published in the European Policy Review, our peer-reviewed journal?
We welcome submissions on any topics that are related to EU politics and government. Deadline for submissions is 30 July 2019.
Previous paper topics have ranged from European identity, transatlantic cyber-security and TTIP to workplace sexual harassment and EU privacy protection. You can find the 2018 edition of the European Policy Review here
Article submissions criteria:
- Between 3000 and 6000 words in length (excluding references)
- Not older than two years
- Written in English
- Includes an abstract of up to 400 words
- Word .docx file (no pdfs)
- “APA” reference style
Please take the following into account:
- In order to guarantee an anonymous review process, please ensure that your name is removed from all pages
- Please include an additional top sheet with your name and contact information, including your personal e-mail, university e-mail and phone number.
Papers will be submitted to an initial review by the editorial board for a preliminary selection. The most promising papers will then go through a formal peer-review process.